accessibility-dialog.glade can't open in glade

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 21:22:25 CET 2011

I'm also facing this same problem. I Did as Matthew explained, no success...
Then I tried to copy the libxfce4ui-4.8.0/glade/glade/libxfce4ui.xml to /usr/share/glade3/catalogs and nothing changed, but when I copied it to /usr/share/glade/catalogs the glade opens the files .glade on xfce-panel project and the Glade opens the file, but with no content, the file seems empty :/
Anyone can solve this?

On 12/06/2011 02:40 PM, Sean Doherty wrote:
>>/  libxfce4ui is installed on my machine, and I configured it with
/>>/  /./configure --enable-gladeui/, but I still get the same failed to load
/>>/  error message.
/>>/
/>>/  I'm trying to open the accessibility dialog in glade to add a check box.
/>>/  Maybe there is an easier way to do this I am completely missing?
/>>/  Also, I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to Xfce.
/>>/
/>>/  Any more assistance would be greatly appreciated!/