introduction, gtk 2.22 porting, code (I don't use the majority of the extra panel plugins that live in their own , for instance, so I'm not going to port those myself)submission preferences

Sean Middleditch sean at middleditch.us
Mon Apr 4 07:14:27 CEST 2011

I'll go ahead and apply it to my local copy and see how it works.

I haven't had a chance to get into my own changes on the dialog yet, so
there's little to merge again of mine.  It's been a busy few weeks and
there's just never enough hours in a day.  My hobby project time should free
up a good deal after May is over, but it's spotty until then.

--
Sean Middleditch