state of Squeeze and Xarchiver and other minor releases?

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Sun May 23 15:12:16 CEST 2010

What's the state of both applications? I've seen tons of git commits
fixing minor stuff and lots of translations update but never a release.

Who is responsible for these apps?

How's the release management generally going for all the other minor
apps and tools? I see lots of cool translations updates and minor fixes
all around but sadly they will never go into any distribution because
they happen always right after a tarball release. Application and
Goodies developer should IMHO ask for translations _before_ a release
happens or should more quickly push out follow up release.

How to you think about this?

I don't want to end packaging everything from git shots for my
distribution!

-Andy