Xfce 4.6.2 stable release on Friday 21 Mai 18:00 UTC

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Fri May 21 21:48:19 CEST 2010

All individual packages for the Xfce 4.6.2 release have been released
(see below for packages and versions). Tomorrow I will announce the
4.6.2 release with the fat tarballs, until then feel free to test the
packages. If you have any critical problems, let me know. If no
problems are found, exactly those packages will be used in the
collection release.

Translators can continue translating xfce-4.6 at
translations.xfce.org. If enough new translations land, I can do a
4.6.3 release in a couple of months.

Have fun testing the packages,
Nick

exo-0.3.107