Idea

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:23:01 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Alexander Kuleshov
<kuleshovmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> All clear. When I create a mokups in Glade, what do I do with it? Where to
> lay out?

As a start you can create a bug in our bug tracker (bugzilla.xfce.org)
to attached the glade files. Once the bug is created, continue this
mailing thread and post the bugzilla bug url. Then we can discuss it
both here and in the bug tracker. When most of it has been discussed
and figured out, we'll setup a git repository where you can commit
your code (or start at github.com, when it kinda works we import it in
our git repos).

Nick