Idea

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:14:10 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Alexander Kuleshov
<kuleshovmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Models of design of the program about which we speak?
> This is understandable. I'll dizaayn is not a problem. I would find hotel.
> What should be the correct program for xfce? on C / gtk?

You could use Glade for mokups, but also a description how you want to
embed or communicate with the other programs. Should for example the
panel implement a module or provide some other kind of file, or do you
want to modify only xfconf settings. In Xfce we love modularity, so
this is an important topic, also notice we already have something to
embed most of the settings dialogs in xfce4-settings-manager (compile
xfce4-settings with --enable-pluggable-dialogs), see the video in this
blog post for more info:
http://gezeiten.org/post/2008/09/Weekly-news-Nah.

Nick