Xfce user help (aka documentation) writers needed

gianluca foddis gianluca.foddis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:22:37 CET 2010

Hi Jim,
 this sounds really interesting and I will do my best for providing
some contribution.

Just few questions:
- why mallard? what are the others possibilities?
- is there some tool to write mallard docs or we have to write plain
txt docs with mallard syntax?

regards,
gianluca.

ps
I'm not able to see your links [2] (I'm behind a corporate proxy, but..).