Web developers and contributors needed for xfce.org

edoceo code at edoceo.com
Tue Feb 16 02:39:40 CET 2010

Hey all, how much time are we thinking would be necessary here?  I
could make two to four hours per week to do this; and could use some
of my employees if I'm not available.

I've been doing webs for quite some time and nothing from the below
statement seems very complicated at all.

Also, I'd like to contribute on the documentation side - a few things
there are old (well, 4.0 old).

You can read about me at http://edoceo.com/about/busby
I'm also in #xfce so holler any time - I'm on the Pacific Coast of
North America and usually follow that time schedule (GMT-8)

/djb