Help required

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 12:03:20 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:04 AM, Navaneeth.K.N <navaneethkn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running "Xfce 4.6.2"  on "Arch Linux". When I start the system,
> after logging in, 6 instances of thunar getting started automatically
> all showing HOME directory in it. This happens consistently on each
> login. When shutting down, I am choosing the option that saves the
> current session, but I used to close all these windows when exiting
> Xfce. Which means I have nothing open when I shutdown.
>
> Any one has experienced similar issues?

Maybe. You might have fallen prey to a known bug (see this discussion
[1]). You may want to follow Mike's advice in that thread. Personally
I did that, and afterwards settled on always disabling the 'save
current session' option.

Regards
Liviu

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg86512.html