Help required

Navaneeth.K.N navaneethkn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 04:04:39 CET 2010

Hello,

I am running "Xfce 4.6.2"  on "Arch Linux". When I start the system,
after logging in, 6 instances of thunar getting started automatically
all showing HOME directory in it. This happens consistently on each
login. When shutting down, I am choosing the option that saves the
current session, but I used to close all these windows when exiting
Xfce. Which means I have nothing open when I shutdown.

Any one has experienced similar issues? I have also checked the
startup manager and it looks OK to me. I am using Slim as a login
manager. Any help would be appreciated.

I tried Arch Linux Forums, but haven't got any replies.

--
Navaneeth