cpufreq in the power manager

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:13:58 CEST 2009

Hello

On 9/17/09, Auke Kok <sofar at foo-projects.org> wrote:
>  I disagree. I can come up with 20 (only?) more things that would be worth
> displaying in the battery status plugin that might also be semi-related.

As Mike pointed out, the "Information" in the original e-mail referred
to xfpm systray menu item, and not xfce4-battery-plugin. It was
slightly unclear.

> But that doesn't mean that all those should just be shoved in there, nor
> does it mean everyone should be exposed to that fine-grained featuritis,
> because really, ondemand should work for everyone, and nobody should ever be
> using something else on a desktop. again. /imrepeatingmyself :P

The ondemand governor is without doubt the default one to go. In my
specific case, however, sometimes I need to go more conservative than
that.
Liviu