temp branch conventions/etiquette

Brian J. Tarricone brian at tarricone.org
Sun Sep 13 21:26:59 CEST 2009

I've been thinking about this for a while... at least for my modules, if
you're going to create a public branch, please prefix the branch name
with your username.  So for example Nick's xfconf signal-bindings branch
should be named "nick/signal-bindings".  The 'root' namespace for
branches should be reserved for the module owners.

Everyone else need not adopt this convention if they don't care, but
consider that the policy for my modules (xfdesktop, xfconf,
xfce4-session, and xfce4-dev-tools) at least.

	-brian