Xarchiver

Ingo Brueckl ib at wupperonline.de
Sun Sep 6 10:42:00 CEST 2009

Giuseppe Torelli wrote:

> he [Ingo] was not able to compile subversion on his scratch Linux distro

Please stick to the truth.

Reading your email may bring to mind:

me> Compiling svn has lots of dependencies, so it'll probably take a while
me> until I'll find time compiling all the stuff.

you> Repo is currently read-only for git conversion

me> Good, because I now can stop compiling subversion and its dependecies
me> (lot of stuff I normally won't need) and compile git instead

me> I configured and compiled git within minutes (it wins in this category
me> against subversion) [...] besides the installation advantage git seems to
me> have a usage advantage as well.

Ingo