XFCE Translation

Steve Dodier sidnioulz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:26:18 CET 2009

Hello,

2009/11/25 St <dwqwt3i02 at sneakemail.com>

> About two weeks I left a request to participate in translations of some
> XFCE modules. It was not approved ever since. Will it ever be approved and
> should I mess with XFCE translation at all?

These requests should be done in the xfce4-i18n mailing list. It's possible
that the person managing the rights on transifex was on holidays or
accidentally forgot your email, you should just send it again, in my
opinion. :)

--
Steve Dodier
Student at École Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Bourges