Website in transifex

Jérôme Guelfucci jeromeg at xfce.org
Sat Nov 7 10:01:39 CET 2009

Nick Schermer wrote:
> 2009/11/6 Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at xfce.org>:
>> 2009/11/5 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
>>> Duno if i understand it correctly, but if Jerome is redesigning the
>>> website, it could be worth looking if we can handle translations in
>>> transifex. That should be fairly easy with xml and our current git
>>> setup.
>> How do you see this should be working?
>
> I did not look into a real solution until I know that the plans are
> for the website.
>
> Nick

Hello all,

For now, I don't plan to touch the architecture of the website. There is
already a lot of work to improve the contents and improve the current
CSS. I agree that the translation system needs to be improved, but I
think that it does not have top priority (at least on my list).

If someone feels like working on this, it would be cool to find a
solution that does not change the current PHP "templates" too much, I
would appreciate if I could avoid rewriting what I have just rewritten.

Cheers,

Jérôme

PS: I updated the distros page recently, some changes still need to be
pushed to the production website though. I may still change some things,
but this is more or less how it'll look like.