"Xfce-based Distributions" page and Gentoo Linux

Tony Annen soul at lavabit.com
Sun Nov 1 10:16:36 CET 2009

lol Are you serious, afraid of competition or what? :) That's an
insanely biased and unreasonable explanation for not listing Gentoo.

Users are gonna try a few things and most new comers that actually read
that page would more then likely still choose Lunar vs Gentoo with the
description for Lunar, which is understandable and reasonable being a
few devs use it and *.xfce.org runs on it, but refusing to list
Gentoo based on that just makes diddly for sense... sounds like
something from the closed source world imo :p

btw, atleast 1 _core_ Xfce developer uses Gentoo, big
deal!