XfcePanelButton was Re: XfceScaledImage in libxfce4panel or libxfce4ui

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:53:27 CEST 2009

2009/5/26 Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com>:
> Yeah, btw that reminds me that at some point I wrote an
> XfcePanelButton object, because the only use case where size
> calculation was annoying was with the buttons and their thickness.
> (Figuring out where I left it, and actually uups, I deleted the whole
> thing). Well the object resized itself when needed so this spared
> extra code for the size-changed signal, and other common stuff.

I found it back, find it attached. It is an overriden
gtk-toggle-button that can take an image icon by name and has the
"toggle" feature able to be set on and off. At construction it takes
the XfcePanelPlugin pointer so it can connect to the size-changed
signal and do common stuff on its own. If you find it useful please
include it.

Cheers
Mike