FYI: 4.7 panel and plugins

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:53:56 CEST 2009

Hello,

Wrt clipman and notes, I'm probably gonna split
clipman/panel-plugin/main.c into two files like main-panel-plugin.c
and main-systray.c before the 4.8 release. For the notes I am gonna
change panel-plugin.c to use new gobjects instead of the
"struct"-objects that live inside notes.c, so rewriting the whole main
file.

The automake script changes doesn't look hard. Maybe you can provide a
diff for the sample plugin as its base code never changes.

Cheers
Mike