[Goodies-dev] git repository layout

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun May 17 12:16:17 CEST 2009

Well, nevermind, I don't know why but I had that goodies vs xfce issue
in head while answering. This is like a vicious circle, I think you
will be doing right by grouping like you said. In fact, I expect
distributions that use Xfce as alternatives to provide a full fledged
desktop :-)

/me leaves with his shaky head
and sorry for the noise