Fw: goodies trunk

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Thu Mar 19 11:36:42 CET 2009

Hi Ali,

I guess it is because goodies don't have any dependencies and don't
need to be installed as a "group", while this makes more sense for the
Xfce desktop environment.

I wouldn't suggest to checkout by using modules/trunk (even for the
Xfce repository), so I'm of the advise of not giving any further
thoughts to this. If you have good reasons to have it, I can help
setting it up.

Cheers
Mike