Fedora says "Thank you" & Fedora Test Day (Re: Xfce Buildbot Server - Call for Donations)

David Mohr squisher at xfce.org
Tue Mar 17 00:03:10 CET 2009

2009/3/16 Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org>:
> On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 01:54:33 +0100
> Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> On behalf of the Fedora Project I hereby announce that we are going to
>> match the summ that has currently been raised. This means that we are
>> donating another 210 EUR. Take it as a "Thank you" for all the hard
>> work you've put into your latest release.
>
> Wow, that's really great! Thanks to you and Fedora for that!

I second that :-)

> This means we're at 475___ now. That's plenty of money and much more than
> we need right now. Once we've ordered memory I'll see how much there is
> left so we can use it for other things in the future.

Given that enough money is available, I'd suggest looking again at
buying somewhere in Europe. Because if there is some kind of trouble
with the machine accepting the memory, one could at least return it a
bit easier than if bought in the US (though it'll probably still be
cumbersome). Specially since the $31 kingston at newegg has a
no-return policy.

~David