Fedora says "Thank you" & Fedora Test Day (Re: Xfce Buildbot Server - Call for Donations)

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Mon Mar 16 16:54:31 CET 2009

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 01:54:33 +0100
Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On behalf of the Fedora Project I hereby announce that we are going to
> match the summ that has currently been raised. This means that we are
> donating another 210 EUR. Take it as a "Thank you" for all the hard
> work you've put into your latest release.

Wow, that's really great! Thanks to you and Fedora for that!

This means we're at 475___ now. That's plenty of money and much more than
we need right now. Once we've ordered memory I'll see how much there is
left so we can use it for other things in the future.

> Speaking of Xfce 4.6: I'd like to invite both the Xfce devs and
> especially the Fedora users out here to our Fedora Test Day on
> Thursday, March 19, where we are testing the new release that will be
> shipped in Fedora 11 in May. Please join #fedora-qa at freenode.net.
> For more information see
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-19
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Xfce46
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-February/msg00555.html

I guess I'll be there then. Last time I used Fedora myself was FC1
though. But if there are any questions about Xfce coming up during test
day, I'll be glad to answer them.

  - Jannis