xfce programming questions

Xermán Soto xsoto_pe at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 13 05:32:37 CET 2009

Hello there. list:

I am thinking about gui programming for XFCE using python. My questions
are:
1- All the GTK Reference manual applies to XFCE?
2- For Python, what is the easiest ide to start gui programming?
3- Is there a good howto for start gui programming for XFCE? Which one?
4- Programming for XFCE is the same as for Gnome? As for gnome there are
guides and howtos.
5- For creating XFCE themes is there also a good howto?
6- Is it possible to modify XFWM? is there doc to understand the basis
of XFWM? where?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best Regards

Xermán

Xermán Soto Fernández (丛林雪)
Ingeniero de Telecomunicación
Gestor de Calidad y Medioambiente
Técnico Superior en Prevención de Riesgos Laborales

xsoto_pe at yahoo.es
+34 629 430 103