pre-commit-check-po.sh fails

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Mar 5 11:59:35 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 11:40 +0100, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> Hi

Replying to myself.

> The problem seems to come from the fact that the file being deleted is
> not present in the transaction and therefore svnlook cannot check if the
> executable property is set.
>
> I've added a check for the existence of the file in the transaction
> before going on with the executable check.

Actually the check was already there, but using a next statement to skip
the file which isn't supported by bash (at least the version on mocha),
it is now fixed. I tested by renaming nb_NO.po into nb.po in
libexo/trunk (see revision 29644).

--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>