Leaving Xubuntu

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Wed Jun 3 15:41:39 CEST 2009

Hey guys,

with this mail I'm officially resigning from my position as the
Xubuntu Xfce4 Liaison.

There are several reasons for this. One is time and another is a gap
between the Xubuntu leadership and us Xfce developers that became
visible at the UDS in Barcelona and that makes me feel uncomfortable
with this position. I won't go into details here but I feel that I'm
better off putting all my energy into Xfce for now.

I'll still hang out in the Xubuntu IRC channels and I can even imagine
returning to Xubuntu later. In the meantime, I'll concentrate on what's
important: making Xfce better.

Keep up the good work, Xubuntu folks!

Cheers,
Jannis