Libxfce4ui api review, round 2

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Thu Jul 9 19:54:02 CEST 2009

How about some widgets that are inside libexo? Or from Thunar like the
GtkCellRenderers, there is at least a text renderer used within the settings
manager but the icon one is also interesting which does a spotlight. That's
all I can see from both projects.

http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/thunar/trunk/thunar/thunar-icon-renderer.h
http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/thunar/trunk/thunar/thunar-text-renderer.h
http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/libexo/trunk/exo/exo-cell-renderer-ellipsized-