Suggestion re: tools for Xfce 4's documentation

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 23:42:00 CEST 2009

Please excuse me for not appending this to the existing thread re:
Xfce 4's documentation but I only just subscribed to the Xfce-dev ML.
Regarding the choice of documentation tools, I wonder if you've
considered ASCIIDOC - http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/index.html?

My preferred Linux Distribution - Frugalware Linux - uses ASCIIDOC for
all its documentation.  I believe the git project also uses ASCIIDOC.
I'm afraid I don't know a lot about ASCIIDOC's technical aspects but
it's production ready and is actively developed.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson
Australia