Snapshots and bots

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Wed Jan 28 00:29:41 CET 2009

Am Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:22:38 +0100
schrieb Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:

> Just to keep this topic alive and out of personal interest:
>
> Jannis/Samuel, what is the status of a possible buildbot server?

I talked to the network administrator of my university today. He seemed
to be ok with housing a server for us in general but was concerned
about the legal aspects of it (like insurance).

However, he promised to look into if I sent him a reminder mail
together with some information on who we are, what we want to do with
the server and so on. Since a lot of universities support open source
projects with mirrors and stuff like that we ended up not to expect too
much trouble on the legal side. But (as always) you never know.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Jannis