Xfce 4.6 BETA-3 (Tuco-Tuco) Released

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Thu Jan 15 03:41:13 CET 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:58:57 +0100
"Stephan Arts" <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> I am pleased to announce the release of Xfce 4.6 BETA-3.
>
> Just like with the previous BETA, this release comes with a lot of
> bugfixes but is not expected to be 100% stable. This is why we want to
> encourage you to test this release to it's limits and tell us what
> breaks.
>
> Ofcourse, as this is a development release, we do not advise anyone to
> use this on a production environment just yet.
>
> With this release, we enter a string-freeze period until the release
> of 4.6.0 final. This will give the translators a few weeks time to
> update their translations.
>
> You can find a complete list of changes at this location[0]. And you
> can download this release from here[1].

Excellent! Just a question before I start into this, is there a build
script floating around that I may have missed? Just asking =) If not
I'm prepared to do it manually. Thanks to the entire team for all the
hard work.

--
Myles Green

Linux. It isn't about it being free, it's about the freedom it brings.