Xfce 4.6 BETA-3 (Tuco-Tuco) Released

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Wed Jan 14 09:58:57 CET 2009

Hello people,

I am pleased to announce the release of Xfce 4.6 BETA-3.

Just like with the previous BETA, this release comes with a lot of
bugfixes but is not expected to be 100% stable. This is why we want to
encourage you to test this release to it's limits and tell us what
breaks.

Ofcourse, as this is a development release, we do not advise anyone to
use this on a production environment just yet.

With this release, we enter a string-freeze period until the release
of 4.6.0 final. This will give the translators a few weeks time to
update their translations.

You can find a complete list of changes at this location[0]. And you
can download this release from here[1].

Have fun,

-
The Xfce Development Team