xfdesktop changes ?

jp.guillemin at free.fr jp.guillemin at free.fr
Tue Jan 13 10:51:33 CET 2009

----- "Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> a écrit :

> > 1) It is not possible to get applications menu anymore with right
> >    button. I tried "Desktop setting -> Menus -> Desktop Menu ->
> >    Show application menu on desktop right click", but that does
> >    not seem to change anything anymore. (Application menu works
> >    normally from the panel plugin)
>
> The apps menu is now a submenu of the desktop context menu when
> file/launcher icons are enabled.

Indeed , and it works fine :)

What about the configuration option to affect each mouse button to a different menu ? (I remind that you told me that you would add this configuration option in the RC ..)

My wish would be to be able to do :

left button -> application menu
middle button -> window list
right button -> desktop menu