xfdesktop changes ?

Juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Sun Jan 11 08:52:56 CET 2009

Hi !

I noticed the following changed behaviours in xfdesktop.
Would be nice to know if those are BUGs or intended to work
as they work now.

1) It is not possible to get applications menu anymore with right
    button. I tried "Desktop setting -> Menus -> Desktop Menu ->
    Show application menu on desktop right click", but that does
    not seem to change anything anymore. (Application menu works
    normally from the panel plugin)

2) "Desktop setting -> Icons -> Appearance -> Icon type" setting causes
    the right menu disappear totally if something else than
    "File/launcher icons" is selected.

Juha