Mousepad version

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Thu Feb 26 14:33:13 CET 2009

Hey guys,

I really want to do a maintainance release of mousepad together with
4.6. I know Nick wants to do independent releases of it and that's fine
but right now there's no release we can use and people will miss it in
the installers and stuff.

So, I was finished preparing a tarball for mousepad 0.2.14 when
suddenly someone told me that mousepad 0.2.14 was released along with
4.4.3. But ... trunk had version 0.2.13! Why do we have a branch
xfce_4_4 and trunk and both are kinda refererring to the same
codebase but with different versions?

Nick, please clarify and tell me which version to use. Thankies.

  - Jannis