4.6.0

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:19:44 CET 2009

Hey Nick

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wiki says 6 feb and plans? I have no idea...
>
> Beside bitching, is there anything I/we can help with?

I see no blocker in BZ, so let's release. Really, I mean it,

Now the question is RC2 or final? There've been quiteq few changes
since RC!, so it would be wise to go with an RC2, but again, no
software is perfect and the current situation is becoming a bit
ridiculous, to say the least, so I'd vote for a final ASAP.

I am currently on PTO,so I have some time and be glad to help
coordinating, prepare the packages, etc.

So my take: we release "something" now (ie ASAP),. If someone (wise)
strongly oppose to the final now, then please raise your voice :)

Cheers,
Olivier