4.6 documentation

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:27:19 CET 2009

I was looking in a more wiki like approach and started working on that
a bit, see if it works.
It allows the documentation to be written and translated in a wiki and
we generate docbooks from the wiki contents and pull it in the
repositories once in a while. This way more people can work on the
documentation (of course only registered users can change the wiki
contents) so we have up2date docs online and not messing with the
docbook format makes the whole thing a lot easier for everyone (i
guess?).

Obviously this will target 4.8, because it won't be done for 4.6.

Regarding 4.6, we probably want the same approach as the string check:
wiki page who does what and patches on bugzilla. Don't think an irc
channel is needed.

Nick