libxfce4util needs 'make update-po'
enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Sun Feb 1 15:22:18 CET 2009
On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:46:39 +0100, Nick Schermer
<nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
>2009/1/31 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
>>>while updating the translations for xfce-utils, I noticed the latest
>>>changes to the licence strings were not merged into the .po files, so
>>>translators maybe translate the old ones.
>I've update the libxfce4util po files a week ago and the license
>changes were merged:
The subject should have said 'xfce-utils', sorry it was just a typo.
>> OTOH, the current state of the xfce-utils
>> translation files is also wrong:
>> The code has:
>> xfce_err (_("Unable to load %s."), authors_filename);
>Actually, the code is: xfce_err ("%s%s", _("Unable to load "),
Oops, I should have checked better. In December, I sent a mail along
with other changes with a patch to fix this *before* the string freeze
happens. You committed parts of my suggestion but not this one.
Unfortunately, I didn't revert my local changes and so I assumed you
committed this as well.
Too bad it's too late now.
Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Xfce4-dev