goodies git transfex site information

Peter de Ridder peter at xfce.org
Mon Aug 31 22:26:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I posted this mail on the goodies-dev mailing list a while ago, but a
little bird told me that I have better luck posting it here.

Now we moved to git and transfex things for goodies developers have
changed, most of those are informed by this list.
But new goodies developers probably won't search the list archives,
instead, would use goodies.xfce.org.
This site now contains incorrect information[1] since, for example,
creating new repositories has changed[2].
These pages should be updated:
- adding new projects to the formally known "goodies".
- how to start translating.
- and other things that have changed?

Regards,
Peter