List of apps for documentation

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 17:20:08 CEST 2009

Hi All,

A month or so ago I put together a spreadsheet with a list of apps to
document for Xfce (I didn't send it out, though).  The spreadsheet is
attached (in .ods format). Has anything changed with regards to
Xfce-related apps since then?

I was planning to initially focus primarily on the apps in the top
section.  Are there apps in the bottom section (mostly plugins and
other goodies) that you think are important enough to be documented
with the first go-round?  Likewise, are there any apps in the top
section that wouldn't require documentation (perhaps because the
project is stalled or not currently maintained)?

I'll put this table up on the wiki once the app list is settled.

Jim