xfconf-errors.h enum error

Brian J. Tarricone brian at tarricone.org
Tue Aug 4 00:04:15 CEST 2009

On 08/03/2009 02:19 PM, Bo Lorentsen wrote:
> Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
>> Ah, I see. Stop compiling with -pedantic and you'll be fine ^_~. I
>> don't test with -pedantic and don't guarantee any of my code will
>> compile with it.
 >
> Well .. that is sad to hear, I really like to use pedantic as it is
> quite helpfull compiling large C++ projects.

The -pedantic option is only useful as a compiler-portability tool (that
is, it helps identify problems you might have compiling your code on a
strict ISO C/C++ compiler), and even then it's far from perfect.  Strict
ISO conformance isn't really one of my goals; show me a strict ISO C/C++
compiler that's actually relevant and we'll talk.

	-brian