Mousepad status

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:56:53 CEST 2008

2008/9/29 Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org>:
> Hey Nick and Erik,
>
> I'd like to know what the status of Mousepad is? Which version are we
> going to ship with the beta? IMHO it would be a pity not to ship it at
> all because it was there in 4.4 and should not be missing in 4.6.
> Remember, the first beta (October 12th) is feature freeze time and all
> components for the release have to be in there.

Well there is one problem that prevents me from moving it to trunk: decent
encoding support. Atm in my nick_0_3 branch encoding is a mess, my local
version is better, but still with some loose ends.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to fix this atm, so ship trunk with 4.6
and I'll do independent releases when I fixed the remaining issues.

I'll look if i can make some spare time to fix remaining trunk bugs,
so we're at least releasing a _better_ mousepad then 4.4.

Nick