Xscreensaver configurator in XFCE settings panel

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Sun Sep 21 02:05:12 CEST 2008

On sam, 2008-09-20 at 15:47 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Alternatively, we could just include anything that has DesktopSettings
> in it, and doesn't have an OnlyShowIn that would otherwise hide it
> from
> us.  I'm not sure that's the best idea, but... maybe?  What do people
> think?

That could be a good idea, yes. But anyway, for example,
gnome-screensaver preferences has a OnlyShowIn=GNOME so it won't appear.
But that's crap in gnome-screensaver, not in the method.

Not sure it's really needed anyway, because it will appear in the
Settings menu. Depends if the Xfce Settings Manager should handle all
possible settings stuff, not sure.