Xscreensaver configurator in XFCE settings panel

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Sep 21 00:47:51 CEST 2008

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:45:49 +0200 jp.guillemin wrote:

> I understand :)
>
> The Zenwalk Xscreensaver packager will modify the desktop file with :
>
> Categories=X-XFCE;Settings;DesktopSettings;X-XfceSettingsDialog;

Don't add X-XFCE -- it's not an Xfce app.  The X-XfceSettingsDialog
will be sufficient.

Alternatively, we could just include anything that has DesktopSettings
in it, and doesn't have an OnlyShowIn that would otherwise hide it from
us.  I'm not sure that's the best idea, but... maybe?  What do people
think?

	-b