um ok so? (just questions if ya got the time)

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:07:05 CEST 2008

Hello, Jesse.

First of all a disclaimer: I am not a part of the Xfce development team, and
I can't help you with xfce specific stuff.

But if you want, you can send me your doubts about how to get specific
things done in C, and other C stuff. I can't guarantee you to get it right,
but I'll do my best. I've been programming in C for quite a few years right
now, and, while I am a bit rusty, I think I can still handle pretty much
every multiple-void-pointers-cast-to-struct-of-function-pointers and stuff
like that :)

I may take a little while to respond, but I'll get there eventually, so, if
you need a help, just call.

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.