um ok so? (just questions if ya got the time)

jesse r chaotic_focus at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 21:30:38 CEST 2008

libxfce4menu is replacing the right click menu? in 4.6 ...... I'm determined to help ...

even if it's something like making code more readable ... the more i see the better i'll get ... but i'd like to

be helping in some way if i can be at this point. i'm capable of the basic stuff simple things,

thats not to say thou that i can't work with complex things it just takes me a bit as of right now

i'm going thru 2 books ..(lets see starting on pointers ... probally be done them today)

I'd assume there is a 4.6 svn ? and

is there a function prototype list anywhere on the net for the xfce libs. ?

thanx,

Jesse R.