keybindings

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Mon Sep 1 17:23:49 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 12:28:07AM +0200, Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:

> Hello everybody.  It is my first message to this list.  I am writing
> to you to suggest a pair of things.

After having read the whole thread I have this to say:

If you don't learn how to advocate your ideas in a precise and friendly
way, nobody will ever listen to you and your rather vague vision of how
good software should be like will be worth nothing. Trust me: insisting
on the correctness of your opinion won't help. It's still just your
personal opinion.

If you would like to continue whining please do this somewhere else. As
an Xfce developer I'm not interested in this sort of rants/complaints -
I'm interested in good ideas and social competence which you don't seem
to have.

Thanks,
Jannis