keybindings

Walter Alejandro Iglesias roquesor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 03:53:20 CEST 2008

"Erik Harrison" <erikharrison at gmail.com> writes:

> Downloads would skyrocket if we offered fluorescent dildos.

xfwm4 complains at start: "The display don't support Xcomposite
extension".  I don't want composite, why do you think all users want
composite?  Do you think it is necessary?

> Xfce is as old as Gnome, and almost as old as KDE.

I meant young in maturity.  The date the first line of code was write is
irrelevant.  There are a lot of things to improve before wasting time in
3D animations.  For example, icon desktop support, in case you insist in
including this unnecessary feature.

But I don't use to talk about a punctual problem.  Don't interpret what
I've said like a punctual critic to xfce desktop.

--
http://www.roquesor.com