Xarchiver 0.5.0rc1 released

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:50:40 CET 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Actually rc1 crashes when extracting files :( Will file a bug with
> debuginfo attached.

Did you do that?

> +1. A menu for only one item is overkill and bad design.

Right now is only one but if people will contribute it will get longer.
Regarding the bad translation of the string "Thanks to" I agree with you
but right now asking again the several translators to translate it would be
unfair. I will ask them to do so for the next release 0.5.1.

Thank you,
Giuseppe
--
Colossus