WM Tweaks dialog suggestion; moving to goodies [Was: Re: Don't touch keyboard setup]

Steve Williams davidfrankiedistribution at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 19:44:21 CEST 2008

This explains in part, I think, the lack of interest in the app I compiled a while back. Despite the fact it can in some cases make the code somewhat complex and you find perhaps 5% useful to yourself, I personally am, as are many users, a fan of choices/ options etc. so if you are seriuosly considering adding this feature then you certainly have my uote. It'd be great if it came with a read me file with a few hack instructions too !