FOSDEM ideas

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Nov 16 21:37:15 CET 2008

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:28:57 +0100 Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

> there hasn't been too much feedback from core developers in this
> thread. So I'll ask more directly this time: Do we want to request a
> developer room?

Yes.  Assuming people will actually use it (and that doesn't even need
to be for talks; just a place for people to sit around and chat about
stuff and maybe hack a bit is fine), why not get one?

> In order for this to make sense I think there should be at least five
> core developers and several contributors or goodie developers on the
> spot.

Eh, whatever.  Don't set a limit.  Just get the dev room, advertise
that we'll be there, and see what happens.

	-brian