fosdem 2009

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Thu Nov 6 16:36:37 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 10:46:22AM +0100, Mark Trompell wrote:
> Hi,
> There is a call for participation[1] on the Fosdem[2] pages.
> It's possible to request Devrooms and stands [3] or lightning talks [4]
> The deadlines are 11/22 for devrooms/stands and 12/29 for lightning talks.
> Fosdem will take place on the 7th and 8th of February in Brussels (Belgium).
>
> Would be nice if you can give it a thought at least.

I am no Xfce dev, but would still find it really great to have an Xfce
team at FOSDEM. I'll be there, and would be delighted to meet people
there and have some beer, at least. If “we” can have a room and make
some talks about 4.6 it'd be really great too.

I know this is time consuming, and it's better to focus on releasing
4.6, but deadline are really soon :(

Thoughts?

Yves-Alexis